satisfied users of the CB2000 or the CB3000, can now move up to the
next level with the CB6000 Male Chastity Device. This new model has some
enhancements and improvements over previous models, while retaining
that same high quality chastity security, comfort, and usability of
those previous versions.
- There are three interlocking pieces that fit together as one complete device.
- There are two guide pins that hold the top pieces together with a locking pin connecting the cage to the ring.
- The Hinge has been removed for added comfort.
- The Locking mechanism has been improved to make it easier to change the rings.
- Redesign of the cage allows for a more comfortable fit during long term use.
model is made of durable and lightweight polycarbonate and the cage has
vented slots for quick drying. The bottom opening allows to ease of use
at the urinals.
- Sizing: The rings come in 5 sizes: 1.5", 1
5/8", 1.75", 1 7/8" and 2" (each measurement is in diameters). The cage
length is 3.25" with an inside diameter of 1 3/8".
- Package Contents:
- 1 Cage Portion
- 5 Rings of Different Sizes
- 4 Locking Pins
- 4 Spacers
- 1 Brass Padlock with 1 Key
- 5 Individually numbered plastic locks
- 1 Sleek storage case (zippered and embossed).
The rings of the CB6000 do not interchange with the CB3000 or the
Curve. There are no Points of Intrigue available (at this time) for this
Plastic Locks: Each order receives 5 plastic locks,
all individually numbered to assure that it is tamper-proof. Once the
plastic locks have been engaged, the only method of removal is to cut
the plastic lock itself.
Safety: Use a numbered plastic padlock
when you know you're going to be going through metal detectors. Use a
silicone lubricant after showering to allow your penis to easily slip
into the CB6000. As you adjust, you should be able to wear the CB6000
for longer periods of time, until you can achieve the ultimate goal of
wearing it 24/7.